HERBAL TREATMENT FOR FIBROID
Most effective herbal treatment to remove fibroid naturally in 2 months.
350.0€ inc. tax
Here in plantasafricanas, your health is our priority!!!
Here is a treatment made of medicinal plants to naturally remove your fibroid without surgery. A 3 months treatment.
We make deliveries worldwide!!!! Place your order and receive it within 72 hours.
WE also have sales agents in most African countries like Nigeria, Kenya, Ghana, Tanzania, Zambia, Benin, Togo. If you are in any of this countries you can get your orders within 24hrs.
Your health is our priority. Thank you for trusting us with your well-being.
OUR HERBAL TREATMENT FOR FIBROID: TETRAGRAT SAGE TEA
You’re not alone if you have fibroid.
According to the National Institutes of Health 80% of women have been estimated to develop uterine fibroid at some point during their lives. However, most of these women do not experience any symptoms.
Fibroids are considered benign or noncancerous, but can make life painful.
TETRAGRAT SAGE TEA
As it results in;
- Heavy bleeding during your menstrual period
- Periods that last more than a week
- Pain or pressure in the pelvic region
- Frequent urination and difficulty emptying your bladder
- Back or leg pain
Fibroids can cause such heavy bleeding that you may be at risk for developing anemia. A large fibroid that pushes your uterus out of shape can also make it difficult to maintain a pregnancy. You may have trouble becoming pregnant when a fibroid blocks a fallopian tube or otherwise interferes with your reproductive cycle.
ADVANTAGE OF TETRAGRAT SAGE TEA
Even if you have 8 cm fibroid on your uterus this tea is powerful enough to shrink it. We have seen women with this size of fibroid complain that surgery is not possible because their uterus will be removed in thr process. If you have fibroid and want to shrink it without surgery, you have found the right herbal treatment.
What would you benefit from this tea?
- It shrinks fibroid easily without side effects.
- It is very effective.
- It is a definitive treatment of 3 months in the form of powder that you will drink as tea morning noon and night during.
- It will boost your fertility and get you pregnant in no time.
- It will strengthen your uterus.
PROPERTIES OF TETRAGRAT TEA
- It's a combination of several extracts, tetrapleura tetraptera, chaste tree, sage and other beneficial plants to treat uterine problems.
- It has been dried into a powdered form.
- It acts as a natural laxatif.
- It contains bioflavonoid in green tea called EGCG which may help reduce the size and number of fibroids. This may be due to its ability to reduce inflammation and remove toxins from your body.
DURATION OF TREATMENT
This treatment will last for a period of 2-3 months depending on the size of your fibroid.
How to get the treatment?
Click on the whatsapp button by the left side of the screen to chat with our herbal speciaist.
What you should know?
Expect questions like...
1. How old are you?
2. What is the size of your fibroid?
3. Are you trying to get pregnant? If yes, for how long?
4. Do you have any other uterine problem you wish to discuss with us?
NB: After getting this treatment, there you will receive a steady follow-up from our herbal specialist. This is done to know how you are responding to treatment.
When to Worry About Uterine Fibroids?
“Most women may never know that they have fibroids,” says Dr. Salas.
When fibroids do cause problems, symptoms can range from mild to severe. The most common symptoms include:
- Heavy menstrual bleeding
- Painful periods
- A feeling of fullness in the pelvic area
- Lower back pain
- Pregnancy complications
If you experience these symptoms, or you can feel a firm mass in the middle of the lower abdomen, you should talk with your doctor about the possibility of uterine fibroids, Dr. Salas says.
Experts still don’t know what causes fibroids.
It’s not clear yet what causes fibroids, but we can point to a few factors that can increase your risk of developing these growths, which may include:
- Family history of fibroids
- Early menarche (onset of menstruation)
- A diet which includes a high amount of red meat and few green vegetables
- Alcohol use
While they develop from the muscular tissue of your uterus, fibroids have a very different genetic profile than normal uterine muscle tissue, and they contain more estrogen and progesterone receptors. These two hormones stimulate your uterine lining to prepare for pregnancy during your menstrual cycle each month and seem to promote uterine fibroid growth.
How Fibroid Impacts Fertility
Fibroid can impact fertility, primarily if they change the shape of the inside of the uterus. There are several other ways uterine fibroid may reduce fertility or impact a pregnancy, including:
Fibroid near the opening of the fallopian tubes or near the cervix can prevent fertilization.
Fibroid can distort the uterine lining, preventing embryo implantation or development, and may increase the risk of miscarriage.
Large fibroid, by distorting the uterine cavity, may increase the risk for a breech birth (when the baby’s buttocks and/or feet are positioned to deliver first, rather than the head), labor abnormalities and an increased risk of cesarean delivery.